QA testing processes for Web Applications of Top Silicon Valley companies and/or startups.
Mocha, Karma, Git, NPM, Gulp or Grunt and other modern QA automation web technologies. You
will join our customer’s engineering QA teams and work with the most talented engineers from
Silicon Valley and around the world. All our customers are Top Silicon Valley Technology firms
and you will learn their software processes, quality controls and all aspects of a world class
software development cycle using the best and latest technologies, tools and practices.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related Major
- Fluent in English
- Good Programming Fundamentals, understanding of Good practices and Design Patterns.
- Highly responsible, high attention to detail, available on demand to maintain Production System operational
- 2+ years of experience in Automation of QA tests for software
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience manipulating the Browser’s DOM and supporting different Browsers
- Knowledge for writing Automated Web UI tests and exposure to frameworks such as Selenium, Protractor, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, PhantomJS and related
- Knowledge and understanding of REST Web Services concepts and paradigms
- Experience consuming REST APIs from web front end applications
- Knowledge of Programming with Relational Databases & SQL Queries
- Knowledge of Programming with NoSql Databases & NoSQL queries
- Competitive Salary (above average)
- Major Incidents Health Insurance
- 10 Vacation days per year from the first year
- Lots of flexibility
- Great work environment
- Full benefits as per Federal & State Law